Fixed Income Corporate Bond
To Receive Your FREE Brochures Simply Complete The Form Below:
- Security The Cauta Capital secured corporate bond is fully asset backed.
- Stability Quarterly interest payments allow you to plan ahead.
- Liquidity The Cauta Capital Corporate Bond can be redeemed after 3 years.
- No Fees 100% of your principal returned on exit.
- Flexibility Minimum 3 years, Maximum 10 years.
- Independent Security Trustee The Trustee holds a first legal charge over the assets for Bondholder protection.
Secured Corporate Bond Investment
CAUTA Capital issues corporate bonds, directed towards investors with a minimum of £ 20,000 or Euro equivalent investment per investor. Target bondholders are investors focused on a high yield fixed income strategy.
Your investment is secured by an independent Security Trustee who holds a first charge over all of the assets in the company. The Security trustee acts solely in the interest of bondholders.
CALCULATE YOUR POTENTIAL RETURNS
To calculate your returns, simply enter the investment amount below.
Total Interest* plus
- This investment offering has not been approved by a ‘authorised person’ under Section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
- To view the content, you must be either:
High Net Worth Individual
A high net worth individual is one who:or (b) Self-Certified Sophisticated Investor
A sophisticated investor is someone who meets at least one of the following criteria:. If you do not meet these criteria, you must not take any further action.
- Had, during the financial year immediately preceding the date of the certificate, an annual income of £100,000 or more.
- Held, throughout the same year, net assets of £250,000 or more excluding the residential home, a pension or the proceeds of life assurance contracts.
- Has been a member of a network or syndicate of business angels for at least the six months preceding the date of the certificate.
- Has made at least one investment in an unlisted company in the two years preceding that date.
- Has worked, in the two years preceding that date, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises.
- Has been, in the two years preceding that date, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
- This website assumes you have a clear understanding of investments of this type and is provided to prospective investors to evaluate the investment being offered. Before you will be able to view the offering you must certify your investor status.
- Investments of this type carry significant risks and the capital you have invested will be at risk. Click here to view the risks.
- This investment is not covered by the FSCS.