Why a Due Diligence?
Due Diligence is a process whereby Cauta seeks sufficient information about a business entity to reach an informed judgment as to its value for a specific purpose.
Should Cauta execute a Due Diligence we will thoroughly review (without being limited to) the following activities of the subject entity:
• Capitalization and ownership
• Organization and management
• Relationships with outside organizations
• Description of products and/or services
• Revenues and market share
• Marketing operations
• Customer service
• Inventory control and purchasing
• Physical distribution
• Computer, communications and information systems
• Financial management
• Legal affairs and litigation
• Security and safety
• Human resources
• Public relations
• Corporate development
• Description of fixed assets
• Land and buildings
• Introduction to financial analysis
• Balance sheet analysis
• Current assets
• Non-current assets
• Net worth
• Income statement analysis
• Cost of goods sold and gross margin
• Operating expenses
• Operating income
• Non-operating and nonrecurring items
• Income taxes
• Net income
• Capital expenditures
• Cash flow
• Financial ratio analysis
• Income statement projections
• Balance sheet projections
WATCH THE CORPORATE VIDEO
CALCULATE YOUR POTENTIAL RETURNS
To calculate your returns, simply enter the investment amount below.
Total Interest* plus
BECOME A BONDHOLDER
Our target bondholders are focused on safety with a high yield fixed income strategy
To Receive Your
Simply Complete The Form Below:
- Security The Cauta Capital secured corporate bond is fully asset backed.
- Stability Quarterly interest payments allow you to plan ahead.
- Liquidity The Cauta Capital Corporate Bond can be redeemed after 3 years.
- No Fees100% of your principal returned on exit.
- Flexibility Minimum 3 years, Maximum 10 years.
- Independent Security TrusteeThe Trustee holds a first legal charge over the assets for Bondholder protection.