FIXED INTEREST CORPORATE BOND Earn 7% - 9% Per Year - Invest From £20,000
Independent Security Trustee with first legal charge over company assets for Bondholder protection. Secured and Asset Backed for peace of mind.
The Cauta Group of companies has a successful track record of investing in high quality projects since 2009.
You receive a fixed rate of return paid quarterly allowing you to plan ahead.
Bonds can be redeemed anytime after year 3.
100% of your capital returned upon exit.
- Fixed Rate of Return
- The Cauta Capital Corporate Bond pays investors a fixed rate of return of between 7% - 9% per year. This rate is fixed for the term of the bond giving investors peace of mind their future is secure.
- Regular Interest Payments
- Cauta Capital makes interest payments every quarter directly into your designated bank account.
- The Cauta Capital secured corporate bond is fully asset backed and has an Independent Security Trustee that holds a first legal charge over the assets for Bondholder protection.
About Cauta Capital
What you should know about us
The Cauta Group of companies invest in asset backed property developments, secured joint ventures and private equity projects, with a successful track record since 2009.
Our ethos at Cauta Capital Limited is that integrity and customer satisfaction are everything, so we endeavour to maintain the highest ethical standards at all times. We take nothing more seriously than the responsibility we owe to our investors.
Through the issuance of the Cauta Capital Corporate Bond we are able to invest in high quality projects, providing stable returns, enhancing profitablility for the Cauta Group and our clients while delivering a secure fixed income to our Bondholders.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Here is a small selection of testimonials from our existing bondholders.
“I have been with Cauta Capital for 2 years and to this point I have no complaints. Certificates are issued promptlyand payments are always on time. I intend to take out another bond to expand from the 2 I already have.”
“It is a pleasure to do business with company as efficient, helpful and friendly as Cauta Capital. I would not hesitate to use their services to invest in furthur bonds should the requirement arise.”
“I am glad to say that after two years, and having since then bought another bond in 2016 and also again this year in 2017, I have had my faith in them rewarded, as I have had regular payments every quarter without fail which are of a good interest rate in this difficult current market that is for those who are looking for a decent income from their investments.”
- Had, during the financial year immediately preceding the date of the certificate, an annual income of £100,000 or more.
- Held, throughout the same year, net assets of £250,000 or more excluding the residential home, a pension or the proceeds of life assurance contracts.
- Has been a member of a network or syndicate of business angels for at least the six months preceding the date of the certificate.
- Has made at least one investment in an unlisted company in the two years preceding that date.
- Has worked, in the two years preceding that date, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises.
- Has been, in the two years preceding that date, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.