7% to 9%
UK businesses issue bonds, a debt instrument, to raise capital directly from investors; this effectively ‘takes the banks out of the process’, allowing companies to offer high interest rates directly to investors.
We are very proud of the fact that every one of our bondholders has received every payment in full and on time and many of our original bondholders have now invested in subsequent bonds with us.
The Cauta Group of companies invest in asset backed property developments, secured joint ventures and private equity projects, with a successful track record since 2009.
Current asset backed Property developments include a project of more than 700 residential homes
Current private equity projects include investing in an oil production company who are now negotiating a take over from a NYSE oil company.
WATCH THE CORPORATE VIDEO
CALCULATE YOUR POTENTIAL RETURNS
To calculate your returns, simply enter the investment amount below.
Total Interest* plus
BECOME A BONDHOLDER
Our target bondholders are focused on safety with a high yield fixed income strategy
To Receive Your
Simply Complete The Form Below:
We will never sell or share your data
- Security The Cauta Capital secured corporate bond is fully asset backed.
- Stability Quarterly interest payments allow you to plan ahead.
- Liquidity The Cauta Capital Corporate Bond can be redeemed after 3 years.
- No Fees100% of your principal returned on exit.
- Flexibility Minimum 3 years, Maximum 10 years.
- Independent Security TrusteeThe Trustee holds a first legal charge over the assets for Bondholder protection.